Join our Growing Team of Wealth Professionals.
Client Service Associate – Charlotte & Huntersville, NC
The Client Service Associate is a support role providing client management support to a Wealth Advisor/Wealth Advisor Team. This individual will have a broad range of client service responsibilities and assist with managing all aspects of the client relationship, is dedicated to client service, and has the highest ethical and professional standards of excellence.
This is a salaried non-exempt position with bonus opportunities and a competitive benefits package including group health, dental, and vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, HSA plan, paid time off, and more.
- Act as a liaison between the Wealth Advisor and the client
- Assist the Wealth Advisor in gathering relevant client data including demographic, financial, suitability, and risk tolerance
- Input financial data for planning in eMoney
- Prepare sales materials for clients and prospective clients such as illustrations, hypotheticals, and educational materials
- Requesting insurance quotes/illustrations
- Prefilling insurance applications
- Schedule/confirm meetings for the Wealth Advisor
- Prepare and organize review materials for meetings
- Generate client reports
- Coordinates follow-up activities resulting from the client meeting
- Drafts and sends correspondence to clients and communicates with clients by email and phone
- Prefilling of new account applications, asset transfer forms, and other specific maintenance requests
- Take and coordinate money movement requests including distribution processing
- Maintain electronic client records
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree with related experience
- Minimum of 3-5+ years experience in the financial services industry (preferably with an RIA)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and proven ability to learn other software and technology
- Demonstrated excellence in the following areas:
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Identification of and problem resolution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks and demands
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Careers@cwgadvisors.com
Why Cornerstone Wealth?
Our Greatest Asset Is Our Team
At Cornerstone Wealth, we understand that complexity requires collaboration. We combine our unique individual strengths to meet our client’s evolving needs.