Wealth Advisor - Huntersville, North Carolina
The Wealth Advisor provides a high level and broad range of technical and client management support as part of a wealth management team to accomplish client goals. This individual will join a Wealth Advisor team to actively participate in the advanced financial planning process to address retirement, risk tolerance, investment strategy, insurance, and estate and tax considerations for high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients. The Wealth Advisor manages all aspects of the client relationship, is dedicated to client service, and has the highest ethical and professional standards of excellence.
This is a salaried position with a bonus opportunity and a competitive benefits package including group health, dental and vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, HSA plan, paid time off, and more.
- Serves as a support in some client relationships and as a lead in others as determined by the Wealth Advisor team
- Create client financial plans utilizing eMoney
- Ongoing service reviews and financial plan updates
- Set follow up tasks from meetings in Redtail.
- Portfolio Analysis and proposal generation using HiddenLevers, Morningstar, and other programs.
- Coordinates with client services any action items to ensure the highest level of service
- Respond to client inquiries
- Participates in and supports new business development
- Present insurance illustrations and quotes
- Maintain diligent records of all client communications in the CRM
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one advanced designation such as the CFP®, ChFC, or CIMA
- Minimum of 5+ years of client-facing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and proven ability to learn other software and technology
- Demonstrated core knowledge of the financial industry and financial planning topics
- Series 65 license (must obtain within 90 days)
- Insurance licenses or willingness to obtain
- Clean U4
*Please provide resume, cover letter, job location, and salary range.