Wealth Advisor - Aiken, South Carolina
The Wealth Advisor collaborates with a growing wealth management team to accomplish client goals. The individual will partner with a Wealth Advisor to actively participate in the financial planning process to address retirement, risk tolerance, investment strategy, insurance, and estate and tax considerations. The Wealth Advisor assists with managing all aspects of the client relationship, is dedicated to client service and has the highest ethical and professional standards of excellence.
This is a salaried position with bonus opportunity and a competitive benefits package including group health, dental and vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, HSA plan, paid time off and more.
- Create client financial plans utilizing eMoney
- Ongoing service reviews and financial plan updates
- Creates follow up activities from meetings in the CRM
- Portfolio Analysis and proposal generation using Hidden Levers
- Coordinates with client services any action items
- Respond to client inquiries
- Attend client meetings with the Wealth Advisor
- Participates in and supports new business development
- Run insurance illustrations and quotes
- Maintain diligent records of all client communications in the CRM
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced designation such as the CFP®, or ChFC, CIMA or in the process of obtaining
- Ideally 1-6 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably with an RIA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and proven ability to learn other software and technology
- Demonstrated core knowledge of financial industry and financial planning topics
- Series 65 license (must obtain within 90 days)
- Insurance licenses or willing to obtain
- Clean U4
*Please provide resume, cover letter, job location, and salary range.